CERTIFIED LASH ARTIST
By Appointment Only
I believe in fully customized looks for each individual client. With that I have arranged my services to give you the easiest way to book, and allow me to have the most flexibility to get you your dream lashes.
How it works: You choose between my 2 set options to what your overall personal lash style preference. Then on the day of your appointment we talk about the type of look you are wanting and I work with you on what we can achieve with your natural lashes. I offer a broad range of lash styles from very natural barley there lashes to black out mega volume styles.
Maintenance Fills: Once you have received your full set, you will keep your lashes maintained with regular fills scheduled every 2-4 weeks, this will be dependant on your lifestyle, preference, and lash cycle. I offer 3 types of fills, you will be able to choose between the 3 with what suites your needs best.
This set is fully customized to your preferences. Recommended for anyone who prefers more natural looking lash extensions, or someone who likes subtle fullness.
Familiar with lash terms? This look includes, anything from Classic, Hybrid, Soft Volume or light volume styles.
FULL- FULLEST SET
A great option for anyone who prefers a fuller lash style. Fullness will be determined by your personal preference and what your natural lashes will be able to hold.
Familiar with lash terms? Examples of this set could include: Volume, Russian Volume, Light Mega, & Mega Volume styles
1HOUR 15 MINUTE FILL
Recommended as a mini fill touch up appointment. Or as regular maintenance for very natural lash styles.
Examples: Classic lashes
1HOUR 30MINUTES FILL
Recommended for "Light-Medium Set" maintenance.
Examples: Hybrid, Soft Volume, Some volume styles.
2 HOUR FILL
Recommended for "Full-Fullest" Maintenance. Or as an extended fill on lighter looks.
Examples: Volume, Russian Volume, Light Mega,& Mega Volume Styles
OUTSIDE FOREGN FILL:
Please select this options if you currently have on extensions from a previous artist that you wish to have filled. You must have a minimum of 50% of your lashes, as well has come in no later then 3 weeks of last appointment. Not recommended for anyone unhappy with there current lashes (examples: Painful, poor retention) As a removal and new set would be best suited for those issues.
Professional removal. It is never recommended to try and remove your own extensions yourself.
My name is Brooklyn Love, I am a 3 times certified Lash extensions artist and Educator. Offering classic and volume and mega volume services. As well as a certified professional makeup artist. I strive to make every one of my clients look and feel their absolute best.
I started my journey into the beauty industry as a makeup artist. I graduated top of my class from one of Canada's premier makeup schools, John Casablancas Institute, which gave me the proper certification and knowledge as a fashion and beauty makeup artist. In addition, I have completed proper training through Merle Norman Kelowna's Lipskin certification in classic and volume eyelash extensions (2017). The Revoläshion masterclass certification in volume and mega volume (2019). As well as the Lash Box LA Mega Volume masterclass (2019).
When booking me you can feel confident that you will receive a professional, hygienic and a friendly lash application every time.
When booking you are agreeing to the following
-You MUST cancel your appointment if you are feeling unwell, sickness of any kind, or are experiencing any COVID related symptoms. Or if you have been ordered to self isolate.
- Face masks are optional, please wear whatever you are most comfortable with.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment I kindly ask you to give 24 hours notice. I understand that life happens and If somethings comes up and it is less then 24 hours till your appointment I please ask that you send me a message to let me know that you will no longer be making your appointment.
- Cancelling or rescheduling within 24 hours of FULL SET appointment will result in loss of the $20 booking deposit.
- Cancelling or rescheduling within 24 hours of FILL appointment will result in a $20 fee paid at next scheduled appointment.
- To qualify for fill pricing you must have 40% of your extensions remaining as well as come in within 4 weeks of last appointment. If you are unsure weather your lashes are a fill or full set please fill free to contact me.
- Please arrive on time, & please notify if you are running late. Late arrival may result in an incomplete look as appointments will finish at scheduled end time.
- Please come with no eye makeup, as this will impact the retention of the lashes and result in your lash extensions falling out to quickly.
- Avoid caffeine if possible, to prevent fluttery eyes.
Protect your investment and natural lashes
Wash your extensions daily with lash shampoo formulated for lash extensions. Not only will this help keep your lashes looking fluffy, it will help keep your eyes and lashes healthy. Dirty lashes are the #1 retention killer, and can also cause infections.
Avoid picking, pulling or playing with extensions, as that will cause damage to you natural lashes.
Be cautious around high heat examples: Fire, bbq, oven, lighters, hair dryer. High heat can melt/singe the lash fibres.
No eyelash curlers, the curlers with dent, and potentially cut off the extensions.
Avoid makeup items like cream liner & mascara (bottom lash mascara ok) heavy products like those will be extremely hard to remove fully.
Avoid products with high amounts of oil. Oil can close up fans.
Pre Book for 2-3 weeks, your lashes are constantly shedding and regrowing, booking your fills for 2-3 weeks will keep your lashes looking fresh and full.
Have any additional questions or need help booking an appointment? Please let me know what type of appointment you are looking to book, as well as the date and time of day you prefer. I look forward to hearing from you!